Our team offers relief in the following sectors:
– Integration of new arrivals.
– Offering basic tools and necessities.
– Immediate treatment, if visible symptoms of diseases (e.g. onchozerkiasis) are detected.
– In case of emergency, our team organizes the transport to the hospital. Sometimes this means, getting up in the middle of the night and driving some hours.
– To leviate emotional crises, which tend to occur immediately after the flight, the team can provide stabilization and counseling. The refugees were dumbfounded by their accusations and are often in disarray. The team knows all the first steps of new arrivals and manage to intervene properly. For example, they call relatives to bring further properties of the outcast or to comfort the outcast in other ways. A secured and peaceful environment is of utmost concern to stabilize refugees and faciliate their physical and emotional recovery.
This post is also available in: German